The ODI Summit returns across central London in 2014. Over two days we'll be hosting a training discovery day, a conference full of world class speakers and the first ever Open Data Awards at our gala dinner.
The summit celebrates innovation and evolution of open data and its impact across cultural, economic, environmental and social spheres. Join us for a day of gripping sessions that will explore the past, present and future of open data.
Speakers include our founders Sirs Tim Berners-Lee and Nigel Shadbolt amongst other open data luminaries and leading thinkers from business, the media, government, technology and startups.
The open data movement is growing.
Don't miss your chance to see it in action: register today.
3 November: Training discovery day
Arup, 8 Fitzroy Street, London
Our discovery day will bring you a range of ODI training courses in a series of 16 hands-on, interactive sessions and workshops, from law to data visualisation. Book now.
4 November (daytime): Conference
British Film Institute, Belvedere Road, South Bank, London
The conference will feature a range of keynotes, lightning talks and panels that will explore the theme of open innovation and the broad impacts of open data. Book now.
The ODI Summit conference sessions are:
1. Learn about all the different types of training the ODI offers, from finding stories in open data to how to publish properly
2. Meet your peers and explore opportunities to collaborate using open data
3. Contribute to cutting-edge open data projects that are transforming aid and relief work in humanitarian emergencies
4. Understand the commercial opportunities open data can bring with digital business models
5. Explore the ways governments and businesses will adapt in future as open data evolves
6. Applaud the winners of our Open Data Awards: pioneers in business, social innovation and open data publishing
7. Celebrate the 25th anniversary of the World Wide Web with its inventor, ODI Co-founder Sir Tim Berners-Lee